Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lemon tree

Know when you're stuck in a looooong traffic, you can't help for your mind to wonder around... (or is it just me?)

My angah is gettin married today... its kinda weird kan meliat ia kawin atu... we were like... a bunch of kids back then, playin aroun, fooling around... and now he's gettin married, so unfair!!! he was only like 3 years older than me?... sigh... I wonder whens my time...

Where do those cacaks came from?... it's like when you build a new house, na jua becacak tu... Maybe the contractors deliberately put those cacaks in there to breed... hmm... I wonder...

I wonder how hedgehogs make out...

I wonder how I look in 5 years time...

I wonder if si paris hilton ia poo... berigali tu eh mun awu...

I wonder cana lagu baru Coldplay atu... Cant wait!!

I wonder how the heat would be in 5 years time... it's just too hot man!!

I wonder if jalan di damuan atu dulunya bnar2 be jin iblis setan... sal cam dulu slalu tu ada urg accident and now since the Kalimah Tuhan atu kana installed, nada tia ku mendangar... cam peace...

I wonder if there's still a long que rah fun donut... kan cuba mbali ku,

tah ke fun donut!!!! beden na jua nyaman...

bye.

No comments: