Monday, January 12, 2009

Weirdest dream

I just had a dream tadi. and now I can't sleep.
k cemani ceritanya...
I was with my friends. I guess we were in perpindahan... probably lambak...
and everybody was a zombie, yea man!
That's it about mimpi, it gives you the real feeling. Iatah I was terrified bemimpi atu.
we were barricading dalam one of those houses and kami punya makanan depleting kan(I remember air suci, heh), so my friend suggest kami kluar dari dat place, jalan kaki lagi tu...
Cam cerita 28 days later.
Bear in mind, even if it was a dream, it felt so real and I was so terrified... aah!

anehu, somehow my fren mengamuk sal ia ngalih bejalan, so suddenly ada tia my dad, and ia teliat like a bus, bus yg urang kawin pakai mengantat berian.
So kami masuk, me and my dad saja, I dont know whatever happened to my friends atu, cam ilang tia...
So me and my dad kan ke rumah ani, where my saudara saudara betapuk, so my dad cam laju lah driving bus atu, melanggar zombies apa, and I was worrying about balancing sama bukit, sal barat man bus atu...

So sampai rah that house atu, my saudara semua masuk rah bus atu, cam berijap lah, laju2 masuk, and I told them to kunci pintu.
So sebalah ku is my bungsu Jiman, a guy where I talk about games and stuff.
So while my dad drivin, aku ceritalah, how this is so like 28 days later, and I am legend, where durang cari survivors and a shelter pi failed sal semua urang jadi zombies dah...
haha, and I found that hillarious, cam lam mimpi becerita...

So my dad sampai rah this town or sumtin, and bezombie masih, only ganas-er, cam they can tear up kerita apa... I duno how the ending goes, sal tebangun, kan pee, hehe, pi pretty obvious kan,

the coolest dream ever...
but its also worrying.
cam Iv been having these weird dreams selalu...
yeah I've been thinking alot about the situation di Palestine atu apa...
It's relation to hari kiamat apa,
maybe atu cause nya,
kesian...

And if you're a muslim and nda jua tau the situation there in Palestine,
Shame on you man.
And you should learn about it lapas ani.

anyhu, Ubd was great kemarin,
jumpa frens apa, huhu
I've cuti on every thursday! the coolest timetable or what!
and fiz! jgn lupa spermflower!! haha

k bubbye,

No comments: