Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling the biru...

I wonder kenapa ia kana panggil feeling blue... maybe its because your face go blue sal you cannot breathe because your heart is aching, and ada urang liat your face biru... then ia cakap, "feeling blue?" then ada urang sebalahnya dangar, then he used it arah urang lain, and urang atu use arah urang lain,and urang atu bawa keluar negeri and spread it out and so on...

No I'm not feeling blue,

I'm feeling blue...

Romeo~ romeo~ where are you juliet?~ lets ride a horse and run to somewhere lonely and meet my father in a white dress, you'll be a prince and I'll be a princess, it's a Love story, baby just say yes~~~

(lagu Love story by Taylor swift) na brapa hafal the lyric...

But hat song... makes me wana cry, it's lawa that song, dangar dari tadi... sweet that song, I like it... love it,

I also love Metallica,


Oh, kamu liat video clip Coldplay nya life in technicolor2? cali, is cool! I like it...

I also like video clip si Taylor Swift... sal sweet...

I don't care bout your sandwhich lagi...
Everything I eat now rasanya just the same...
That in a way is quite bagus,
save duit,

Sigh... 2 weeks is lamaa~
thats 21 days...
minus 7 days...
feels like ferever,

I can't sleep,
so iatah membual...

but then again, membual is boring...
everything is boring without her,

except listening to lagu Love story...

So my highest playcount arah my iTunes is 125, Violet Hill, Coldplay,
I just downloaded, that Love story and playcount nya now is... 6,

So what Im going to do now is memacah kan Violet Hill nya record atu now before my class isuk,
I don't know if it's mathematically possible, sal in a few hour saja lagi... but hey, Like nya si Shakespear, There is a way if you are willing! or where there's a will, there's a way... (and I don't know jua if banar2 dari si Shakespear.. JIC kamu ada assignment about him)

Ok, I go now, bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.