Sunday, September 30, 2007

The one with my dream job,

I wana be a director, i think la, f kana bagi can 2 mek a muvi di hollywood kah.. Or di mana sja, I think lawa tu, id say yg my style cam si quentin (kill bill, pulp fiction) cam we dnt nd big budget, famous actors, aliens, 2 get box office apa.. Just with kami nya storyline n style, cam si martin scorsese jua, f lurus d ejaan namanya , n den in a few years time, i can compete sama si spielberg.. Brett ratner.. Peter jackson..Iatah.. Cuz i tink i have.. Uh.. The gift, vision.. Idea.. Huhu, banar.. Its just nada platform kn mereliasasi kan, bajet n pelakun berbakat apa.. Nehuu, m planin 2 mek videos n den put it here in me blog! Cuz i gt ds pretty cool ideas dah.. Nah.. Den u guys can hav ur say about it, if ada jua lh 2.. Planning ja 2.. Man.. If only.. Tut,

No comments: