Thursday, February 7, 2008

I wana rock~~ boo hoo~~

U noe d mtv ad wer ppl smack durg nya gtar? Aha, aha, awu atu.. I so wana do daaat man!!

Cam m so frustrated u see.. Been 3 weeks dah blajar n m still sayur at playing gtar.. It huurts!! Mbagi sasak!! Aaaargh!! Waaaaaaarhggh!!

So im studying from dis dvd ryt, coldplays 03 concert, wic is d best dvd in world history btw, but i cant even do abit of wat deyr doin! Seriously, i wana cry!!.. Cam de heart rock dah.. Beden de hand is sloow!! N de brain is lembab!!.. N i dont even noe d chords.. I kp fogetin bout d chords! But i wana play like dem!.. I waaaaant!!.. Heelp~ snif..

I wana rock with jiah.. Snif,
but how?..

Ting ting te nenene ting ting~ in my place in my place~ (since i cant play d gtar.. Kai mulut ja..)

peace A town down,

No comments: