Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tke is baack!

So dat day went 2 ms 2 play futbal, its been a while dah na main, 7 mnths? Iatah rindu~ den ada si asqa! Rashidi! N dayat! Awh! Its d old tke! Pi nada fendi n muiz.. Rindu eh, so we playd just like dulu2..

But i was so sayur.. Na fit, cam kan matiwah rasanya main.. Beingus gi tu.. Man i was so fit dulu atu..

Wats Tke u say? Its a futball team creatd by my frens,taie kucing elite, haha, sal kmi slalu main rah azmi n padang nya ada taie kucing, iatah.. Haha,

famous ni tke ah back den, cam dlu2.. Nya si muiz, our juniors cam iski kan add kami rah frenster, n dey go 'eh, aku ada 4 urg tke dah!' haha, man..

I mis playing with dem,

nehu! I got dis chinning bar.. N its reali helping me w my constipation ting ani, cam.. Now i go toilet everyday 2 do bisnes, i know!! I tink when u chin, it crushes the.. The.. U noe..

N now i can do 10x dah,chinning.. Unberivaberr! Cam a month back, skali pun na termampu.. M so gona go rocky!

Hey si wani, yang ayu~

No comments: