Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blush

Haha, I dont really read people's blog cept for my close friends nya, buang boring apa, but when I do, It kinda hit me, everytime, pi everytime lupa jua lapas atu, cam diurang ani... they're talking bout sumtin... uh.. sumtin grown up and Im kinda incapable of that,

cam.. cam... example, I have a dream, that one day all the races can live together in harmony... u get what I mean? cam all I can talk about is The Dark Knight...

Hmmm... I wonder wat u guys think of me reading all this things I wrote, typed, potato, potahto... hehe, not that I care really.. but in the world today we seldom stop and think and for every chance u have to grab is not missing, but to only fly in the sky...

Sometimes I wonder If Im a part of the cure or the disease, cuz the clock is ticking and when the kings are the fools with guitar hero they're fascinated and ruined will the nation be.

I have a dream, to fly and eat clouds, so my heart will co exist with the warmth of the sun...

.....

right on, my first grown up nya post!!! beat that Fiz!!!! huhu,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......