Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh man...

Hiii!!! Im so sorry yo... I got so lazy... I noe i noe... m sorry... tau ku tuuu si hafiz sama si nana rindu all my rubbish talk, kan? kan? It puts a smile on ur face~~~ makes your frown upside down~~~ na ja? hehe...

bah doesn't matter now, Im here sudah... and I dont tink that typin is heavy anymore.

So, man... cam lots of things happened since ari atu and aku lupa semua... so aku na tau kan cakap apa... jap.. hmm...

well, cam lately Iv encountered lots of car accidents, cam... yang baru be accident, panas masih, and it was kinda cool... sedih plg jua... for dem,

and and banyak roadkills di jalan raya, u guys noticed? global warmin tuu..

yeah... ahh...

can I talk bout dark knight???

no?

Ok...

So my class sucks dis semester... cam... everyday balik like the earliest kul 5... cam man!... nada behidup...

and pyah kan hang ngan nana and nad gi, so yeah.. buring...

hmm... lalala..

dam dam di dam dam dam~~~ (lagu si rihanna, cant get it out of my head)

oh look at the time~~
I sleep,
nite2
don't let bed bugs bite~
Jangan lupa sahur~

I miss u 2~~~

huug~~~

No comments: