Tuesday, October 9, 2007

V For Vendetta

Today:
-Bangun tym subuh…
-Kit parut,
-Toilet, gave birth to a 30 pound shit…(sakit man! Now I know how it feels bila bini2… or maybe not,)
-Try to sleep…
-Toilet lagi…
-Try to sleep lagi…
-Tidur sampai kul 2…
-Arah nini, sungkai..
-Balik kul 10, chill…
-Then liat V for Vendetta!!

Iatah ni crita V ah.. I tink its one of the best movie ever!! It’s clever… its amazing… its… its… sigh.. I really need to expand my vocab, neway its just one of the amazing movie Iv ever watched. Pernah dah plang ku liat di wayang dulu, pi na ku brapa paham… Iatah I tot it was boooring… but then I decided to give it a second chance, and.. and.. I was blown awaaay!!!

Si V ani is soo cool! Cam the way ia talk atu… very.. apani.. ntah eh, cam when ia kana tanya, ‘are you certain?’, then ia jawab, ‘there is never certainty, just opportunity,’ or sumtin like dat, cool! Then then, when ia cakap, ‘Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.’ Hoho! And and lagi when ia ckap using all the V word.. if I catch it correctly lah.. ‘The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtous.. hehe(ia giggles),’ that just… blow me away… well done the writers…

Why do I bother writing all this? Because I tink it deserve it. It meks me happy… cam lama dah nda meliat movie yang brilliant… iatah… sal my standard dalam meliat liat crita ani tinggi sikit… iatah hepi ku.. dat day I watchd seeker, the dark is rising.. bloody hell! Palui wah!! Apakan critanya ah!! Cam it meks you go, why? Why? Why?Whaat? why!? Minta balik 7 ringgit ku!! Cematulah…

My day was kinda dull.. boring.. painfull.. tiring… iatah… watching this movie kinda cheered me up… med me day… or is it pasal ‘my shoes kick ass!’… shrugs, :) tut!

1 comment:

Khairunnisa Ash'ari said...

i agree about v for vendetta! cam arah wayang aku nda brapa kesiukan, but then i watched it again siuk tia.

iski ku kan buat ia punya 'eggy in a basket' ah. nda pulang ku pernah cuba :p