Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dont go Brown..

Read d news dat wes brown (united's right back) rejectd united's contract today.. N if nada solution be buat by the end of this month.. He might go!..

Fucking agent!!

I am so so devastated by this.. Seriously.. Its a horrific news.. For me at least, He's like my fav defender man.. I noe his underrated.. But still! He's one of the heroes..

I remember when he played on the right side of the field.. With beckham.. He was amazing shit! Now with ronaldo.. Doin amazin job..

Hes a great tackler.. Great crosser.. He attacks, he defends.. He links up well with becks n ronny.. Sigh..

I tink ill cry if ia go away.. Like becks n ruud..
Naah.. Kn nangis tia ku.. Iv bn watchin him play like dari damit man!..

Dont go brown..

Sign the contract..

:'(

No comments: