Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh yes, there will be blood..

They laughed at me.. They mocked me.. They have sex infront of me.. Shit whenever wherever they want to.. They laughed at me.. In my own place.. Knowing i cant do nothing to them..

BUT THAT WILL CHAAAANGEE!! CHAAAAAAANGEEE!!

Atu wah.. Ustazku gto wah, apa nah? Huhu, huhu~ hepiku! Apanah? Nah? Nah?

Jeng jeng tararamraam!

We can kill dem cacaaaak!! Huhu! N bepahala! Its sahih, i tot nda banar.. I tot urg2 tua was just sayin it.. Pi ani nabi sendiri cakap oke, n dapat 100 pahala f bunuh one hit k.O, so diurg na siksa.. N f 2 hit, kurang sikit.. N so on..

Huhu~

i cant wait til night wer diurg slalu beparti.. Abis ni ancur badannya.. No mercy.. For all the nights they made me tbangun.. N the tym urg beria.. Wic left me with no choice but 2 cut short my bisnes..

Mampus ni kamu..
Banartah..
Tut,

No comments: