Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dark Knight and Me

Frick... to mek it worst, I just read a review on Dark knight and so rupanya, ada two face jua dalam muvi atu...

I so wana swear right... but... m tryin to stop...
Hence the frick...

Aaaargh!!! Iv been tryin so hard to to keep this Dark Knight sjengga majengga a secret from myself, and now Im the one who spoilt it, Frick!!!

I love Batman so much, I do!... and what I love most about this new Batman, is the fact that its directed by Christopher Nolan, and Batman nya si Christian Bale! which is one of my fav actors other than Brad Pitt(Im so goin crazy for them both...If aku bini2, not gay...)

And... and It got British Power!!! Like This new Batman movie could be my best movie of my life!!! Have u seen Batman Begin??? Its AWESOME!!!! and... and... thats why I dont wana noe anything about it, not untill I watched it... cuz this one gone be far more better...

I want it to be like... cam... wen u got married... ur first night... den u see... things that, that... u noe wat I mean... then u got excited... U got happy... and all... u noe wat I mean...

Before this all I noe was:
1. Joker by Heath was AMAZING!!!
2. Batman tedapat motorsikal...
3. Maggie Gyllenhaal is in, which is too cute for this coolness... but its ok...

So U see? How I am saving myself... for this...

Now I know ada si Two Face in it... This is a huge Bummer... It should like hit me like by a suprise... dalam cinema, then I go crazy like... "EH KAMU! ADA SI TWO FACE!!! SI TWO FACE!!!! KU INGAT SI JOKER SAJAAAAA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH~~~~" and my girl cam... "Nda ku kenal, nda ku kenal.." sal everyone is lookin at her, dou m the one yang making a scene,

Sigh... I feel like a girl knocked up...
I really do,

No comments: