Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still got it!

I think the coolest program ever created is Paint! yea man... its the coolest~~ Im best at using it, mun ada project apa Id prefer using it than Photoshop... Its just damn complicated!... And malas kan belajar...

Where using Paint, its all about skill baby, haha... cam since I drew my cousin si Sasha atu... gatal tia tangan ku kan mem-Paint, look at that drawing, cool kan? 100% Paint baby~~ ;)

I think I can do like almost everythin using paint... sadanglah... I just wish ada Paint baru, cam Photoshop... pi namanya Paintshop, ahaha...

I wana learn how to Photoshop!!! Its kinda annoying bila liat urang handal using that damned thing... *uhukkyeuhuk*

Imagine what I can do If I noe how to use it...
Maybe I can rule the world using atu...
ahahaha~

Don't mind, just for your reading pleasure,
bye!

No comments: