Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Sunshine~~~

It was just about to shine... then... then... It went dark... again... the clouds... the heavy clouds... then hujan... heavy rain... super... then I did sumtin like this... like dalam shawshank redemption...

It was malam plang... Just did it tadi masa hujan labat, with my bro, It felt gud actually, sajuk... heavy drops beating, falling on ur face, It felt great! needed dat... but no sunshine, nada...

But... now m all paning and hot... my eyes burns! I guess suk damam ni... cool...
Its just kinda suck u noe... when u feel that everythings gona be ok and all... den u got beatings after beatings and u cant do nothing but only to tahan dem all...

for example, I just found out that rupanya my exam is ari rabu instead of sabtu... man! i got only like 5 days kan blajar...

sigh...

im soo feelin depressed...

blablabla~

U noe dat day I got to watch dogs doin threesome, yeap! Its kinda funny... cool~
no no, ur not listening,
3 dogs, doin 3some!
ya'ah! for real,

No comments: