Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Piece

Spent my time reading one piece nya manga online dari tadi. I shouldn't finished all of my work tadi. now Ive got nothing to do!... -_-
and i just realized that Im a bit workaholic, cam... I can't rest easy knowing my work balum siap... did not know that before... hmm...
Today, I am a man.

anyhuuu~
today Im all black! if its not because of my lousy office pants, Id look totally hot!(well, maybe... depends on who you are,) Instead I looked like MC Hammer tia pulang...
sigh... sasak ku office nya code ani...
I can't believe people pay for as much as 50 inggit for seluar cemani ani...
mun aku sorry... malas ku hingau, (bought my office pants for 20$ tuk 2 buting :oD )

Jeans! Haa! Jeans baru ku bekarih! Id pay 100 inggit sah if jeans atu ngam berabis, I can love jeans like I love some people.
and good jeans are hard to find...

I miss the touch of you on my body...
I shall wear my jeans tomorrow!

No comments: