Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You, Are, The only exception.

Man I looked like P.Ramlee ari ani, singkat seluar ku! both of my dear jeans tepaksa di cuci... Iv no choice but to wear seluar cawer ani, sigh...

And my head sakit sekali! ever since Pepsi light atu ada tanda halal, Ive been drinking them like crazy!! syaaam~~~ sedap sekali...
Ive to stop drinking it...

So anyway, I was on the 2nd floor tadi, kan ke 1st floor... and aku malas lah kan pakai tangga, so aku katik the elevator....
swwooosh~~~ pintu elevator pun terbuka, and there were like 5-7 urang kali staring arah diriku.
so aku masuk...
one of them betanya, " tingkat berapa wang?"
"satu..." I answered dengan tersipu....
den I feel cam semua urang atu senyum2 wah! aku naik lift ani sal kaki ku sakit waaaah~
nda plg sakit... but Ive to fake one... so in less than 5 sec, sampai tia ku kedestinasiku dari 2nd floor to 1st floor.
maluku kan meliat kebelakang. I feel like semua staring arah aku, so aku fake walk ku, bejalan teinggut inggut, cam kira sakit lah... bepaluh belakang ku.

lesson learned.

No comments: