Monday, June 30, 2008

Sasha (or Fasha... I forgot)

Its feels like I got hit by a bus or sumtin when I woke up this morning... my body aches... But it kinda feel good dou, In a weird way, I always kinda like feelings cematu, u noe, aches, bruises, tegugur... but not luka, ntah, dont ask...

so Its been like dalam 2 minggu dah since I shaved... I kinda feel that my face is a bit heavy, haha, with all the janggut and all, and Im kinda liking my new mustache or watever the spelling is, cam cool... I look ah... cam basar... haha, like Iv a band or sumting... or sumone yang kana tuduh for doin some crime that he didn do and at last he got to balas dendam cematu... with some cool gunfight and shit... cam con air... huhu,

So funny thing, tadi I met si azri d kadai, haha, lookin good my bro, panjang man rambutnya... cam... that F4 band if u can remembr... haha, its a compliment dear bro, so I can see from his face that he missed me so much (awwww me too pul!) so we hugged... iatah yg calinya, my nini pikir that m huggin a girl or sumtin... haha, hes just so slim that guy, ntah nda mau makan,

nehu, best thing happened tadi, now in my family, I am the eldest of all cucu2 my nini tedapat, and I get along with all my cuzens, damit basar pebaik... Im like the coolest kazen, if sidurang cam malu2 pun, with time, theyll get along w me jua tu... Id like to think that m kinda good in childs physcology, told ms whitehead, totally agreed.

So I got this one small kazen, very cute lil girl, cam semua urg suka, but she kinda takut when it comes to me, ntah, maybe janggut ku kali... so nehu, Its been like a year now Ia cematu, and since then, Iv been doin sumtin lil by lil so that ia nda takut and join her other cuzens in my fan club...

So iatah ari ani! I got to play with her!! cam awwww kiut!!!! cam ia nda nangis or takut, shes like showin off her cute lil books, her toys apa... awww cam shweeeet.... awal2 ia takut plg... but then I baby talk her and ia ok!

and2, for the first time, when I show her my hand... Ia salaaaam!!! awww... sigh...
before nda pernah pun...

and and ia senyum and laughed... awww...

Id show u how cute she is, but nada gambarnya...

let me just draw u her...

haha, well...

Its 4% identical, her milk teeth baru tumbuh, so she luks like this small bunny, and pipinya tambam and red...(sigh... reminds me of tambamku...)

I want my own baby girl...

haha, shit dont get me wrong or sumtin,

I like kids,
but not the way like how u think Michael Jackson would like kids...

MJ cool pun... he's innocent... he's like the best... the coolest,
or whatever,

No comments: