Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The List,

I remember buying my first DVD at EGM, LOTR yang first, and when I put it on my DVD player, cam I was so amazezed! So clear, no need to change sides, got subtitles, cool features and cool package!!! cam lawa kutaknya... man... Since that day Im loving movies, I buy, I watch, I collect. Thank god in Brunei here its not dat expensive of a hobby. 5 inggit!!! (man I miss her sayin dat... cutest!) pi karang ani 2 inggit tia. :)

But... as years gone by, I got more and more picky of wat I watch... I started to rate, Komen apa... cam I become this cool moviefreak, I only watch those which are worthy of my 2 hrs, mun inda sori man... sibuk ku...

kalinya roun last 2 years, cam I found this supercool web, Internet Movie DAtabase, IMDb for short, cam cool!!!! cam durg gto top 250 movies of all time and since then Iv been tryin to find semua dlm list atu... It became more than a hobby... Obsession!!! cam.. pantang ada duit labih, bali DVD!!! wat to do?... cam the list nda menipu... cam siuk smuanyaaaa...

Cam.. I wana mek my own movies! nanti ada kamu meliat tu...

so nehu, the prob here in Brunei, crita lama2 atu payah bah kan dicari... cam... man...

Iatah... kemarin aku kemiri... I so dont like, cuz na ku tahan teranah dalam kereta for like 10 hrs... I got weak.. cranky... Cam behapatah kan kesana?? siuk pun Brunei... Tapinya berubah tia pikiran ku, when I got to this one place, jual smua DVD ori... and they got most of the movies in the list!!!! And they were playing Radioheadnya lagu, so I spent most of my time sana melayan nafsuku... It was one of my best moments... Its just to bad i can only bali dua... mahal yo... I got The good, the bad, and the ugly sma Casablanca... cam dari dulu dah ku mencari... I doubt it if u can find it in here, and is ORI!!!!!!! coolio~ :D Im particularly thuper duper exited sal crita the good bad and ugly atu... Client Eastwood man,

So nehu, if kamu kan bagi aku hadiah... and u duno what to give... just take a look at the list k? rah IMDb.com. And if kamu tejumpa yang aku alum berulih, u can sell it to me for a higher price, ok? kita bleh discuss,

So for me, Its been a very productive week, I got 7 movies from the list! coolio!!! (Im sori waniwani, cant resist... :P sumtin to take my mind off while ur... :( )

No comments: