Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where~~~

I got bloody moodswings lately... oh you won't like it being near to me, I might shotgun your small intestine off! huhu, siuk tu...

I wish I can be like an Italian Mafia or sumtin... skati2 menembak urg... swearing and shit... talk like, "what the fuck do you want?" or "what the fuck did you just said?"... dalam accent Italy plang tu... cam sambil becakap atu durg buang garam... aaarrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!
beden is no good... marah mufti tu...

so today I woke up... pi banarnya inda... pi awu jua... pi inda...

aku refuse to bangun, so macam roh ku tia bangun... so whoever yang liat aku atu, bukan aku tu keseluruhannya... boh rulrusnifzinnazbriandwhoever... badan ku di katil, menangis... menanam misai...

So rus got me the CD!!!! YEAH!!!!!! *dancing* that cheered me lots! thankies rus... for real I cant thank you enough! ada bajunya gi tu!!! awww!!!M gna wear this sampai tua...

So siuk kan crita get smart? I think its was ok... fun lah, dou my sis sma si shahrul nda berapa tepakai, its just because durang atu lame... huhu, made me laugh that movie, good ones!

so iatah tym kami becerita dibawah kan, ada RTB ngaga kami, like man! beranti tah ia dpan kami menshoot kami, si rus lari tia plg... and urg RTB atu then suruh si sharul sama rohku becakap like nada papa, apparently durg kan menshoot urg makai kacamata, haha, lame tu kami buang kes... so I guess we will be ON TV! suk... or tadi kali dah... miss ku meliat berita...

Neway, I just discovered something bout myself, I like Robert DeNiro better than Al Pacino! hehe, watche HEAT, hated bila si DeNiro mati... so yeah, aku suka ia better...

maybe its because si Pacino swears alot... like alot! and bila ia blakun, wether baik or jahat, jahat jua usulnya tu...

lain ngan si DeNiro, he is just the best coolest gangster ever... liat tah kamu The Goodfellas... man thats the shizzo!

but I love them both nonethelesslyforeverthebestest,

I need to kick somebody's ass..

Hey I love lagu ani yg cemani, "That's not my name! That's not my name!"
haha, cam kiut...

So sambung cerita,
I was pretty amazed by my lil'est sis tadi, I was showing off my new CD (thanks to rus) rah kakanya, den si Damia (my lil'est sis atu) ia ckp, fav ku lagu Strawberry Swing sama December december...

I was like whaaat??? speechless ku... cemana ia tau ani?... at that moment I see her macam the coolest sister ever! baru tujuh taun jagung and she knows cool stuff cematu, so rupanya ia overheard me few days back when I said that Strawberry Swing atu feveret ku, so ia ambil Ipod ku and been listening to it since... SWEET jua tu!!!! cam awwww my lil sis!...

so we sang along lah tadi...

haha, and that December december atu banarnya lagu Violet Hill, when ia nyanyi "It was long and dark December~"

ahaha... sweet...

Its just the sweetest song... that Strawberry Swing... meks me wana cry~ :'(

blablablablablablablablablablablablablabla~~~

No comments: